This academic year St Pauls school community are taking part in Jigsaw’s One Good School initiative to promote and support mental health and wellbeing across the school community.
As a member of the One Good School team we are helping to build a school culture that values mental health. Each and every one of us has a role to play in youth mental health promotion.
Parents are invited to complete a one-hour online course called “Mental Health Awareness for Parents/Guardians Online Course”.
The course will help you identify practical strategies that you can use to support the mental health and wellbeing of young people.
In order to access the course please complete the following instructions:
- You will need to register an account with one good school portal. Copy and paste the link into chrome or explorer below to access the portal. https://onegoodschool.learnupon.com/users/sign_in?next=%2Fdashboard
- If you are registering for the first time you must be sure to click ‘sign up now’ as opposed to ‘sign in’.
- Enter an email address, NOT your child’s school email. You will be asked to fill in information for your profile.
- Once you have confirmed your details your profile will load. The course name as mentioned above should be on your profile. If this is not the case do the following:
- Click on the blue dashboard icon at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Catalogue. The course “Mental Health Awareness for Parents/Guardians Online Course” will be on Page 2.
We value your participation.