The Board of Management of St. Paul’s Secondary School strives constantly to provide the excellent facilities for students and staff. They are committed to providing the best facilities possible to support students in their academic studies and extracurricular activities.
Each classroom is equipped with a multi-media projector, PC/Lap top computer and many with interactive white boards.
In addition to our general classrooms, we have:
- Art Room
- Chemistry/Physics Laboratory
- Biology Laboratory
- Geography Room
- Career Guidance Office
- Technical Graphics/Design and Communication Graphics Room
- Home Economics Room
- Language Rooms
- Construction Studies/Materials Tech. (Wood) Room including a Preparation Room
- PE Hall
- All-Weather Astro Turf Playing Pitch
- Outdoor Basketball Courts
- School Canteen
- Learning Support Room
- Two Computer Suites
- ASD Classroom (Sister May’s Room)
Please find a selection of photos of the facilities on offer in St Paul’s below:
(Click on image to enlarge and view as an Album).